PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
OF THE SERVICE: WWW.GOESCAPE.NET (hereinafter: “Service” or Website)
The data administrator is Go! Escape with headquarters: 20-076 Lublin, ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście 41/16 (hereinafter “Go! Escape”, “we” or “us”).
We commit to do the right thing when it comes to the collection, use and protection of personal data. We want you to be sure that your data is safe with us and also you fully understand how we use it to offer you better and more personalized services. That is why this privacy and cookies policy has been developed (hereinafter “Policy”), which:
- defines the types of personal data we collect;
- explains how and why we collect and use your personal data;
- explains when and why we will share your personal data with other organizations;
- explains the rights and choices you have when it comes to your personal data.
In connection with the range of products and services we offer, we want you to clearly understand what this Policy covers. This Policy applies to you, if you purchase products or services (referred to in this Policy as “our products”) as well as if you use the functionality of our website. Using the Website and purchasing our Products means:
- using the functionality of the Website;
- making purchases with us by telephone, online or otherwise via a website (hereinafter “our Services”) through which we conduct sales, and in which these rules are published;
- This Policy also applies, if you contact us or we contact you regarding our Products or Services;
- Selected parts of this Policy also apply to our services in the office, where CCTV video captures your photos.
Our Website may contain links to other websites operated by other entities that have their own rules and privacy policies with explanation how they use your personal data. In such situations, please read these terms and privacy policies carefully before providing any personal data on such websites, because we do not accept any liability for the websites of other entities.
- Personal data we collect
This section contains information about personal data that we may collect from you when using our website and making purchases of our Products and other personal data that we may receive from other sources.
|When making a reservation on the pages of our Website, you can provide us with:||· Your personal data, including e-mail address, telephone number, first name and optionally – family name;|
|By buying from us online, browsing our websites, we can collect:||· Information on online shopping (for example, what you bought, when and where you bought it and how you paid for it);
· Information on method of view of our Website as well as information about clicking one of our advertisements (including websites of other organizations);
· Information on any devices used to access our Website (including brand, model and operating system, IP address, browser type and identifiers of mobile devices);
|By contacting us, or when we contact you or by taking part in promotions, contests, contests or surveys about our Products and Services, we may collect:||· The personal data you provide about you each time you contact us in relation with our Products or Services (e.g. your name and surname, contact details), including contacts via phone, e-mail, mail or while conversations with us via social media;
· Detailed information about e-mails and other digital messages that we send to you, along with any links you click;
· Your opinion and contribution to customer satisfaction surveys;
|When you use our Website or visit our office||· Your photos as part of our CCTV monitoring systems.|
- Other sources of personal data
We may also use personal data from other sources such as: specialized companies that provide information, our business partners and public records. This type of personal data helps us, among others:
- review and improve the accuracy of the data we have;
- improve and measure the effectiveness of our marketing communications, including online advertising.
- How and why we use your personal data
In the table below, we explain in detail how and why we use personal data:
|We use personal data to:||This means that the processing of your personal data allows us to:||Why are we processing your data in this way?||Legal basis|
|Ensuring the availability of the offer and functionality of our Website as well as execution of orders||Processing your orders||We must process your personal data to: provide you with the products and services you want to buy; help with orders and returns that you can ask for.||Necessity to perform the contract
When we process:
• data on purchases and transactions;
• contact details;
Without this information, we will not be able to provide you with our products or services.
Data processed after completing the order for after-sales service.
Some cookies are necessary, so you should not turn them off to be able to use all the functions of our Services. You can disable other cookies, but it can affect your feelings of using our websites. More information about cookies and how to disable them can be found in the Cookies and related technologies section.
|Development and improvement of our range of products, services and know-how as well as the way we communicate with you.||We rely on the use of personal data to conduct market research, as well as to improve our information systems (including security) and our range of products and services. Thanks to this, we can serve you better as a customer.|
|Detection of frauds and other crimes and their prevention.||It is important that we monitor our Services in the context of detecting and preventing fraud, other crimes and misuse of Service. This will help us ensure that you can safely use our Services.|
|Website personalization according to your expectations||Analysing your browsing habits at our websites as well as shopping habits in order to better understand you as our user and customer and provide you with personalized offers and services.||Reviewing your behaviour and shopping preferences allows us to personalize our offers and services. This will help us meet your needs as a customer.||legitimate purpose|
|Sending some marketing messages (including e-mail, traditional mail or online advertising) regarding our products and services as well as the services of our suppliers and partners. In relation with this the online advertising can be displayed on our websites and on the websites of third parties as well as with use of other online media channels. We can also measure the effectiveness of our, our suppliers and business partners marketing messages.||We want to be sure that we provide marketing communication, including online advertising, which is right for your interests. To achieve this, we measure your reactions to marketing communication related to the products and services we offer, which means that we can offer you products and services that better meet your needs as a customer.
You can change your marketing choices, both when registering with us, as well as at any time after that.
You also have a choice when it comes to online advertising. In the further part of the Policy, we present the options you can choose for cookies and the way you can control your preferences for online behaviour.
|In the case of most marketing messages, we rely on your consent, but there are situations in which it is provided in our legitimate purpose.|
|Contact and interaction with you||Contact you regarding the sale of Products, use of our Services, for example by telephone, e-mail or post, or by replying to social media posts that you have directed to us. –||We want to serve you best as a customer, so we use personal data to provide explanations or help in response to your contact.||legitimate purpose|
|Manage promotions and contests in which you participate in, including those we do with our suppliers and business partners.||We have to process your personal data, so that we can manage the promotions and contests in which you choose to participate in.|
|Invite customers to participate in customer satisfaction surveys and other market research conducted by us and other organizations acting on our behalf.||We conduct market research to improve the sales and delivery of Products and our Services. However, if we contact you about this matter, you do not have to take part in the surveys. If you inform us that you do not want us to contact you for market research purposes, we will respect this choice. This will not affect the ability to use our Services.|
|Monitoring CCTV||Monitor the security of our offices and on-site services to prevent crimes and other undesirable behaviours.||To protect our business, local community, customers and employees.||legitimate purpose|
- Our legitimate purpose of using your personal data
In the text above where we mentioned that the use of personal data is based on our “legitimate purpose”, it is mean as follows:
- handling the needs of our clients, including the sale and delivery of our products and services;
- promoting and marketing of our products and services;
- account servicing (for example, an online shopping account), management of complaints or returns as well as resolving of any disputes;
- understanding of our clients, including their behavioural patterns, as well as their preferences;
- protection and support for our activities, co-workers, clients and co-owners;
- testing and developing new products and services, as well as improving existing ones;
- legal / regulatory requirements.
- How and why we share personal data with business partners and service providers
In this section, we explain how and why we share personal data with business partners and suppliers of products or services. When we share personal data with these companies, we require them to maintain security and they are not allowed to use personal data for their own marketing purposes.
|Business partners||We work with many commercial partners whose products and services we sell through the pages of our Website, by telephone and by other means of distant communication.
In such situations, we share only personal data that enable our business partners to provide or deliver products and services. For example, when you make purchases through our Website, we may share your name and contact details with our trading partner so that it can deliver selected products.
|Service providers||We work with carefully selected service providers who perform specific functions on our behalf. These include, for example, companies that help us provide: customer services, technology services, data storage and combination, payment processing. We provide only personal data that enable our suppliers to provide these services.
Some of the service providers we work with support online media channels which may contain relevant advertisements of our products and services, as well as of our suppliers and our business partners. For example, you can see an advert about our products and services when you use a specific social network site or watch Internet TV.
- How and why we share personal data with other entities
We may share personal data with other organizations under the following circumstances:
- when the law or public body claims that we must provide personal data;
- when we need to disclose personal data to determine, enforce or defend our rights (including the sharing of personal data with other subjects to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk);
- to the entity to whom we sell or to which we transfer (or enter into negotiations for the purpose of selling or transferring) any of our rights or obligations under any contract that we may have with you. If the transfer or sale of our rights or obligations is successful, the entity that receives your personal data may use them in the same way as we do;
- to all legal successors related to our business.
- How we protect your personal data
We know the importance of adequate security and management of personal data. This section shows selected measures which we have introduced. To ensure the security of your data, we use computer security, such as:
- limiting access only for employees who need it to perform their official duties;
- we enforce physical, electronic and procedural safeguards related to the collection, storage and disclosure of personal data;
- physical control of access to our buildings and files;
However, despite taking appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data sent via the Internet to us.
Personal data that we collect from you can be transferred and stored at a destination outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). They can also be processed by companies operating outside the EEA that work for us or for one of our service providers. If we do so, we ensure the respect of your privacy rights in accordance with this Policy. The most common way in which we do this is providing a specific type of contract (more information on the topic can be found here: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu_en) or with use of approved program, such as the Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome.
- How long we process your personal data
Your data will be processed until the basis for their processing exists, i.e .:
- a) if the basis for data processing is your consent to the moment of its withdrawal, restriction or other your action aimed at restricting this consent,
- b) if the basis for data processing is contract fulfilment, by the time this action is finished as well as until the expiration of the claims under this contract,
- c) if the basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the administrator, until you claim an effective objection,
- d) if the basis for data processing is tax and accounting purposes, to the extent and for a period of time compliant with applicable legal regulations.
- The possibility of choice to receive marketing messages and participate in market research
We will send you relevant offers and information about our products and services with use of different channels, including email, but only if you have previously accepted receiving this marketing information.
In the case of booking the game on our Website, we can ask you if you want to receive marketing communication. You will be able to change your marketing preferences at any time via email email@example.com, telephone 798068983 or by post:
ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście 41, lok.17
We would also like to hear your opinions that will help us to improve our Services, so it may happen that we will contact you to conduct market research. You will always have the choice whether to take part in our market research or give it up.
Cookies are computer data – in particular text files – which are placed by our Website during every visit to the User’s end device, which allows our Website to remember your computer or device and it serves several purposes.
The entity that places cookies on the Website’s end device and obtains access to them is the Foundation. The Website Server automatically registers information sent by the User’s browser while displaying the website. Server logs can contain information such as network request, IP address, browser type and language, date and time of sending the request. This information allows you to improve the quality of our Services by identifying and storing your preferences and tracking trends, such as the ways in which our Website pages and websites are searched.
Our website (including Website pages) uses the following types of cookies:
|Ensuring efficiency||§ compatibility (eg identification of the browser type);
§ optimization (eg measurement of loading time of Website content);
|Sesyjne -> when you close your browser cookies are deleted|
|Increasing safety||§ checking if the user’s device is logged in securely throughout the duration of his visit on the Website;||Sesyjne -> when you close your browser cookies are deleted|
|Remembering your preferences||§ improving the Website’s operation, eg. through personalized content, greeting or remembering the chosen language;||Sesyjne -> when you close your browser cookies are deleted|
|Analysis of the method of the Website use||§ collecting statistics on, among others, the total number of visits and references to the Website;||Stałe -> removed after a long period of not visiting the Website|
|Feedback from Website Users||§ not displaying one time notifications after passing the User to the next page of the Website;
§ not displaying periodic notifications for a defined period;
|Sesyjne -> when you close your browser cookies are deleted
Stałe -> removed after a long period of not visiting the Website
|Plugins / widgets||§ sharing the content of the Website on social media platforms;
§ recording user interactions on the Website (eg. by using the number of shares count);
|Stałe -> removed after a long period of not visiting the Website|
|Providing the proper marketing content (in particular online advertising)||§ providing online advertising, which in our opinion is most relevant for you on our websites and websites of other entities;||Stałe -> removed after a long period of not visiting the Website|
|Measuring the effectiveness of our marketing communication (including online advertising)||§ measuring the effectiveness of our online advertising campaigns and those sent via e-mail;
§ controlling the number of ad impressions.
|Stałe -> removed after a long period of not visiting the Website|
Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device (including Website pages) may also be used by third parties in order to offer additional functionalities. Using such tools or widgets may result in the collection of cookies on users’ devices in order to facilitate the use of these websites (including Website pages) and to ensure that user interaction is displayed correctly on our websites (including Website pages).
- Your choice regarding cookies
Please be advised that if you do not change your cookies settings, they will be saved in the User’s end device. In this case, our Website may store information on the User’s end device and have access to this information.
Information on the of cookies management in different browsers can be found on pages dedicated to particular browsers:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
- IE: https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=pl
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/12.10/pl/cookies.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/pl-pl/HT201265
Additional information about cookies management can be found on websites such as. http://allaboutcookies.org
- Right of access to data
You have the right to inspect your personal data, which we store, for this purpose you can contact us according to point 14 of this document.
Other personal rights whose data is processed
In relation to your personal data, you also have:
- Right to correct data
If you feel that we have inaccurate or missing information about you, let us know and we will correct it. For this purpose you can contact us according to point 14 of this document.
- Right to objection
General objection – we will consider your objection to our use of your personal data. If your rights outweigh our interests in the use of your personal data, then at your request we will either restrict their processing (see section 13.3 below) or delete them (see section 13.4 below).
Objection to direct marketing – in case of such objection, we will no longer use your personal data for direct marketing purposes. As a result of this objection and in case we do not have any other legal basis for their use, the processing of your personal data will be suspended within 30 days.
For both these purposes, you can contact us according to point 14 of this document.
- Right to limit data processing
There are several situations where you can limit the use of your personal data, including (but not limited to):
- you have made a general objection (mentioned in item 13.2 above);
- you question the accuracy of personal data we store;
- we used your personal data unlawfully, but you do not want us to remove it.
For these purposes, you can contact us according to point 14 of this document.
- Right to remove data
There are several situations in which you can ask us to remove your personal data, including (but not limited to):
- we do not have to store your personal data longer;
- you have successfully submitted general objections (mentioned in item 13.2 above);
- you have withdrawn your consent to the use of your personal data (and we have no other reason to use them);
- we have unlawfully processed your personal data.
For these purposes, you can contact us according to point 14 of this document.
Istnieje kilka sytuacji, w których możesz zlecić nam usunięcie Twoich danych osobowych, w tym (ale nie tylko):
- Right to data transfer
If you want to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you, please contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority
We would like to be able to resolve any your requests and react to your comments, however, you also have the right to submit a complaint directly to the local supervisory authority in Poland, the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in case you think that we are processing personal data unlawfully.
- More information about your data protection rights
The website of the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (POPDP) regarding data protection contains more detailed information on your personal data protection rights mentioned above. If you would like to talk to us more about these rights in details, please use the section below in which we inform you “how to contact us”.
- How to contact us
If you have questions about how we collect, store and use personal data, contact us:
Telephone: +48 798 068 983
Post: Go! Escape
ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście 41, lok.17
You can also contact the Foundation’s Personal Data Inspector via e-mail: email@example.com.
The policy has been updated: 29.04.2020